Based in the heart of North Carolina between Asheville and Charlotte, we provide business process outsourcing and telemarketing services for companies throughout the region. Ameridial is proud to offer 100 percent U.S.-based tech support, telemarketing, and inbound customer service to regional businesses in the healthcare, retail, automotive and nonprofit industries. Learn more about what we do and how we can help you meet your business goals.
Experience the Ameridial Difference
For North Carolina businesses, working with an industry-specific outsourcing provider means your customers experience a higher and more consistent level of service. By choosing our experts, corporations in all four of our core industries can benefit from our built-in knowledge base, workflow patterns, and compliance systems. We offer outsourced call center services to these companies and professional associations in North Carolina:
- Medical call center solutions for healthcare providers and insurers
- Retail and e-commerce outsourcing services for retailers and e-commerce brands
- Auto dealer lead generation for automotive companies and car dealers
- Telefundraising for nonprofit organizations and charities
Outsourcing Your Customer Contact Center to North Carolina
Whether you need overflow support or after-hours customer service, we offer a variety of flexible onshore services powered by an elastic workforce that responds to real-time demand. Depending on your company’s needs and your customers’ preferred contact channels, we offer these a la carte and all-in-one services with several progressive pricing models.
Inbound Customer Service
- Multichannel phone, SMS, email and chat support
- Interactive voice response, click-to-call and callback add-ons
- After-hours, overflow, and 24-hour phone support
- Order processing, including upselling and cross-selling
- Phone support for direct response TV and radio ads
- Remote appointment setting and reminder calls
Outbound Calls and Telemarketing
- Outbound lead generation services and qualification calls
- Telesales calls that comply with federal regulations
- Payment reminders and revenue recovery calls
- Follow-up surveys and customer satisfaction polls
- Market research and community outreach
- Donor engagement and fundraising campaigns
Our Call Center Experts
We believe in the power of the right people. That’s why we invest in our workforce and maintain one of the highest employee retention rates in the business. As a client, you’ll be paired with a dedicated account executive so you have one point of contact for all our services. With a 30-year track record, our leadership team is familiar with the ins and outs of the telemarketing industry. More importantly, we understand the intricacies of your business, whether you operate a car dealership in the Blue Ridge Mountains or manage a nonprofit in the Research Triangle.
As a leader in the contact center industry, we have developed a reputation for excellence by respecting our customers and playing by the rules. We maintain industry certifications for protecting customer data, and we invest in regular compliance audits. To better serve clients in the retail, healthcare and nonprofit verticals, we maintain these certifications:
- Our call centers are HIPAA/HITECH compliant.
- Our internal policies and procedures have been audited according to SOC2 standards.
- Ameridial complies with all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- We follow federally recognized NIST risk management guidelines.
Our marketing consultants are standing by to discuss your business outsourcing goals. Call Ameridial today at 888-480-8700 to request a free quote.