Happy Anniversary to Ameridial!
Here's 30 things we've learned in 30 years...
Happy Anniversary! It’s Ameridial’s 30th year in business. We’ve spent the year reflecting on our roots and planning for the future. As we come up on the last few months of 2017, we reflect on what we’ve seen in 30 years of being in business. Here are a few of the things we’ve learned in that time.
1. Treasure your friends both personal and professional
2. Embrace the competition
3. The internet really will catch on
4. Gray hairs happen
5. One call can make all the difference
6. Buy a generator or two
7. Coffee is life
8. You can never have too many headsets
9. Don’t sweat the small stuff
10. When the AC stops working, everyone sweats the small stuff
11. Kudos calls are important, and kudos from any caller is best shared
12. People love the smell of popcorn but not fish in the microwave
13. When the building gets too small, expand!
14. The kindness of coworkers can move one to tears
15. Don’t hesitate to promote talent, they will reward you even more
16. Snow-covered parking lots make for interesting parking patterns
17. A high five always works better than a thumbs down
18. Hanging up the phone used to be a literal action, not a swipe
19. Find a way to give back to the community as a group, it strengthens the team
20. Football teams will leave…but eventually, they will return (Go Browns!)
21. Compliance and data security will become more complex and vital
22. Trees planted 30 years ago were beautiful then but are even more so now
23. When disasters strike, people will go above and beyond to do the right thing
24. The Rolling Stones won’t change
25. Neither will Ozzy Osbourne
26. You will see coworkers’ kids grow up and go to college
27. Bake sales still are a great way to help someone out
28. Cars will get smaller and electric ones more prevalent
29. Saturday Night Live will still be on
30. Keep planning ahead, thirty years will pass before you know it!
We thank everyone who has helped us get to our 30th year! We look forward to next year’s anniversary already! Thank you to our founder, Jim McGeorge, our leadership team, our employees, our clients, and everyone who has supported us!
Here’s to another 30 years!