Our Healthcare Division specializes in the rising field of customer service for regional health insurance plans. Our Commercial Division specializes in sales and customer service for clients ranging from nutraceuticals to auto insurance.
Come grow with us. Ameridial strongly believes in promoting from within. If want to grow with our company – we want to commit to your training and development. Your decision to join the Ameridial family is a decision you can feel good about – for a lifetime.
Don’t just listen to us. Listen to real Ameridial employees.
“I am thankful for my Ameridial family. I am privileged to work for a company where I am not just a number. Here, my opinion is heard and employees at all levels can give feedback. My team members welcome new hires and offer guidance and support. Everyone takes an interest in helping others succeed. We rally around each other through our struggles and celebrate our victories together.”
JF, Call Center Manager
“I have worked for Ameridial for a little over 24 yrs. I started on the phones and moved up to office manager. I enjoy working with the company because they’re fair. They offer benefits and a great 401k plan. The people I work for and with are wonderful people. I hope to be here until I retire.”
JE, Call Center Manager
“5 reasons I Like My Job:
1. Coworkers, supervisors, boss
2. Freedom to choose days on or off
3. Work environment & location
4. Learning something new everyday
5. Set new goals for everyday instant gratification”
JL, Customer Service Representative
We are in a multi-billion dollar contact center industry and one of the fastest growing Ohio call center companies in our region. Founded in 1987, we are now one of the nation’s Top 50 teleservices agencies.
Ameridial is one of the fastest-growing leaders in the contact center industry — because we offer our clients high quality service and an opportunity to expand their business. We offer a job you can feel good about — serving a variety of clients in different industries with flexible work hours to fit your lifestyle.
- Flexible schedules with part-time, nights and weekends available
- Competitive wages, bonuses & incentives
- Holiday bonus & Paid Time Off
- Paid training
- 401K retirement plan
- Credit Union & banking advantages
- Health, dental, vision, benefits, life insurance available
- Great work environment with management promotions from within
Ameridial has been a leading employer in our community since 1987. We are proud to give back – by improving the quality of life for people in the communities where our employees live and work.
We have a strong history of community involvement, working with local charities to contribute our time, talent and spirit.
- Jackson Township Relay for Life: we raise money and awareness with raffles, ice cream socials and more for the American Cancer Society, in a long-standing relationship with this Ameridial client.
- Community food banks year round – not just at the holidays
- LifeShare Community Blood Service with our annual ‘Blood Battle’ between seven of our Ohio offices
- Local schools fundraising efforts to support education programs
- Toys for Tots: each holiday season, Ameridial hosts a very successful toy drop box
- Sweet Serenity Homecare “Adopt a Family”: three of our local offices donate food and money to help local families in need enjoy a happier holiday season.
Work at Home Opportunities
Our work-from-home program offers all the stability and professionalism of our contact centers, named among the top outsourcers in the industry. We provide a base hourly wage, extensive paid training and coaching and the same benefits as working in our offices.
- PC running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Minimum 1 GB free hard drive disk space
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor required
- Monitor with minimum screen resolution of 1024×768
- Antivirus software installed and updated
- Firewall installed and operating or Windows Firewall turned on
- Windows up to date with security patches
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- High speed internet service 1Mbps upload and download speed
- USB headset (Recommended models)
- Logitech H390 USB
- Jabra BIZ GN1900 series USB
Frequently Asked Questions about working for Ameridial
What are the requirements to be hired at Ameridial?
How do I apply to work at Ameridial?
How do I send Ameridial my resume?
What if I previously worked for Ameridial?
What if I need to reschedule my interview?
What should I expect during my interview?
This interview begins with a series of online tests including a typing test, internet navigation and a personality test used to determine the Ameridial program that best suits each candidate. We conclude with a personal interview with the call center manager and an opportunity to see the work environment.
How will I know if Ameridial wants to interview me?
Depending on the response from our advertising, it may take a couple of days to receive a call from an Ameridial recruiter.