Mid-Level Systems Analyst
Post Date: 03/30/2017
Ameridial Inc. is in need of a Mid-Level Systems Analyst in North Canton & Spindale. Must have experience in user support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms. Must be able to troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. This position will help define, develop, implement, and support IT infrastructure solutions (hardware, software and network). The position will support all areas of a server based environment, as well as support the help desk to resolve day to day issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Help design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
• Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation
• Maintains performance standards through providing quality and quantity on each individual program assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that are required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school graduate or equivalent. Must have minimum 5-years network and/or systems administrator background or equivalent experience. . Certifications such as MCSE, MCITP, CCNA and computer-related degree preferred.
HOUR REQUIREMENTS: Full time hours are required.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment. Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications. Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.