Healthcare Customer Service - Canton
Post Date: 01/03/2017
Healthcare Customer Service -- Canton
Customer Service for Healthcare Representative –Jackson Township
Are you someone that has excellent problem solving skills and enjoys helping others?
Do you enjoy a professional call center environment that doesn’t involve collections and sales?
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to utilize your talents in the customer service field ?
Do you like a fast paced environment that will challenge you each day with growth and opportunity?
If you answered yes to these questions Ameridial has a career waiting for you!
We have immediate full time openings for training beginning May 30th!
We could never be this successful without hardworking, dedicated employees like you! For your hard work, we will provide you with the following:
• Competitive Wages
• Childcare available
• Convenient hours, No Weekends
• Paid Training
• Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Referral Bonus
• Annual Raises
• Paid Time Off
• 401K match after 1 Year of Employment
• Opportunity for quick Advancement
• Casual and professional work environment
These are the inbound callers you will deliver fantastic customer service too:
Inbound Customer Service calls, answering questions for Medicare members, providers, attorneys and insurance companies about determination of primary and secondary coverage. Assisting with recovery of funds where Medicare should not have paid as primary. The main objective of this project is to analyze information to determine if there is any insurance that would pay primary to Medicare. Customer service representatives will also answer inbound questions on Medicare member workman's compensation and car insurance claims for accurate processing.
Essential Job Functions:
• Take a high volume of inbound calls from Medicare members, provider, attorneys, and other insurance companies showing high levels of empathy, courtesy and respect
• Help maintain the integrity of the Medicare Trust Fund
• Offer educational advice to help further and develop the customers understanding of the Benefits Coordination and Recovery Center programs and how it relates to their health coverage
• Provide assistance with denied claims, primary insurance, and non-group health plans, ESRD (End-Stage Renal disease)
• Assist providers offices with primary insurance info and entitlement info
• Ensure all records and screens and programs are updated accurately, so that claims are paid right the first time
• Responsible for ensuring that Medicare is paying for only services they are responsible for.
• 2-4 years customer service experience
• Must be able to work an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am and 8pm
• Must attend mandatory training Monday -Friday from 9am-5pm
• High level of empathy for member and provider needs
• Intermediate computer knowledge with moderate typing skills
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems
• Strong Attention to detail
• Goal oriented
• Exceptional attendance record with previous employers
• Outstanding listening and communication skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Some college preferred, but not required)
• Must type at least 28 wpm
• Must be able to pass pre- employment testing *
Our office is conveniently located across the street from Belden Village Mall at 4877 Higbee Ave Canton, Ohio 44718 in Canton.
Please go to www.ameridial.com to submit a quick application. Select the healthcare division and the Jackson Twp. location. Once you have submitted your online application, we will review your application to see if it meets the requirements we are looking for.
Start Your New Exciting Career Today!
Customer Care - New Philadelphia
Post Date: 01/05/2017
Customer Care/Retention Specialist – New Philadelphia, Ohio
Ameridial is currently hiring Inbound Customer Care Representatives for our New Philadelphia call center location, taking calls for one of the nation’s largest nutritional supplement companies. Our representatives earn excellent base pay plus commission and bonuses while working in a fun, friendly atmosphere!
High School Diploma/GED
Type 28 words per minute
Excellent communication and computer navigation skills
Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
Base pay plus excellent commission
½ vacation day for each month of perfect attendance
Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K after one year of employment
Opportunity for advancement
Training is typically three weeks, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. After training, new employees are required to work 12-8:30pm during the week and dayshift each Saturday.
Apply online at www.ameridial.com/application and choose the Commercial Division and New Philadelphia office as preferred location.