Healthcare Customer Service - Canton
Post Date: 01/03/2017
Customer Service for Healthcare Representative –Jackson Township
Ameridial healthcare division is looking for individuals whom want a stable career in a professional call center environment.
How would you like to take inbound customer service calls from Medicare members?
We have immediate openings for our April 3rd class!
* Help maintain the integrity of the Medicare Trust Fund
* Offer educational advice to help further and develop the customers understanding of the Benefits Coordination and Recovery Center programs and how it relates to their health coverage
* Provide assistance with denied claims, primary insurance, and non-group health plans, ESRD (End-Stage Renal disease
*Assist providers offices with primary insurance info and entitlement info
* Ensure all records and screens and programs are updated accurately, so that claims are paid right the first time
*Responsible for ensuring that Medicare is paying for only services they are responsible for.
Our customer service agents are trained to handle inbound customer service calls from members and providers. This is non-sales position. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service to members and providers. We provide full services to our members and providers, including but not limited to questions concerning: claim submission, appeal questions/status, prior authorization requirements / status, networks questions, benefits, and eligibility.
Excellent benefits you’ll receive
• Competitive Wages
• No weekends
• Paid Training
• Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Annual Raises
• Paid Time Off
• Overtime offered when available
• 401K After 1 Year of Employment
• Opportunity for Advancement
• High School Diploma (Some college preferred, but not required)
• 1-2 years customer service experience
• High level of empathy for member and provider needs
• Outstanding listening and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems
• Attention to detail
• Goal oriented
• Strong work ethic
• Basic computer knowledge with moderate typing skills
Our office is conveniently located across the street from Belden Village Mall at 4877 Higbee Ave Canton, Ohio 44718.
If you are interested and please submit your online application to www.ameridial.com and select the Higbee healthcare division location or come stop by to submit an application.
Start Your Career Today!
Customer Care - New Philadelphia
Post Date: 01/05/2017
Customer Care/Retention Specialist – New Philadelphia, Ohio
Ameridial is currently hiring Inbound Customer Care Representatives for our New Philadelphia call center location, taking calls for one of the nation’s largest nutritional supplement companies. Our representatives earn excellent base pay plus commission and bonuses while working in a fun, friendly atmosphere!
High School Diploma/GED
Type 28 words per minute
Excellent communication and computer navigation skills
Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
Base pay plus excellent commission
½ vacation day for each month of perfect attendance
Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K after one year of employment
Opportunity for advancement
Training is typically three weeks, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. After training, new employees are required to work 12-8:30pm during the week and dayshift each Saturday.
Apply online at www.ameridial.com/application and choose the Commercial Division and New Philadelphia office as preferred location.